Download Brief (PDF)
Insights from a half-day strategy session held at the Fluno Center in Madison, WI on March 14 with a diverse group of executives from leading companies, startup CEOs, and multi-disciplinary university representatives from UW-Madison and Marquette University. Companies attending included: Accelerated Genetics, Advancing AI Wisconsin, AfibAlert, Alliant Energy, Aurora WDC, BMO Harris Bank, Cigna, CUNA Mutual Group, Healthio, Husch Blackwell, Schreiber Foods, WPS Insurance and others.
- Disruptive Technologies and Their Impact on the Future of Work
- Focus on Disruptive Technology – Blockchain
- Customer Experience in Home Healthcare Lab
- 21st Century Leadership – Focus on Talent
- Focus on Disruptive Tech – Preparing for What’s Next
- Upcoming Event Dates