The Learning Series is an opportunity for campus innovators to learn first-hand the challenges and barriers to innovation in healthcare, as well as generate some ideas for our upcoming Digital Health Challenge in May-June, 2021.
Here’s why you should attend:
- Take away insights about pain points in adopting new technologies in healthcare related to data, privacy, provider workflow, end-user adoption, and healthcare revenue models
- Make new industry connections and vet your ideas
- Learn about the Hyper Innovation Summer Digital Health Challenge, including opportunities to connect to industry mentors and compete for cash prizes or opportunities to pilot with industry partners
Our Event Calendar
Session 1: April 8, 6-7:00PM: Information Session with Sandra Bradley
An info session to welcome participants to the Learning Series, provide more information on the opportunities this coming month, and the upcoming Challenge in May.
Session 2: April 15, 6-7:00 PM: Open Office Hours with Sandra Bradley
Open “office hour” to meet with Challenge organizers, discuss direction, and ask questions to prepare for the Summer Digital Health Challenge.
Session 3: April 22, 2021: Opportunities for Technology Innovation in Healthcare – Panel
This panel will feature subject matter experts and healthcare professionals from local and nationwide companies. Their discussion will focus on discussing the opportunities for technology innovation in healthcare and also the barriers to innovation. Take advantage of an opportunity to hear their perspectives, and ask questions.
- Thomas Yen – Sr. R&D Manager, User Experience Design at BD – Integrated Diagnostic Solutions
- Keith Livingston, President and Chief Executive Officer at AboutHealth – Retired
- Michael Grall, President and CEO, Talus Solutions
Session 4: April 29, 2021: QA and work on Challenge Project Idea(s)
This session will feature time for an intimate discussion with a leading expert in health tech innovation, as well an opportunity to receive feedback and brainstorm on potential ideas for the Digital Health Challenge in May. This is a must-attend opportunity!
Our speaker: Jennifer Mueller, Vice President and Privacy Officer at Wisconsin Hospital Association
Please email all questions to Lacie at firstname.lastname@example.org.