The success of digital transformation relies on executive awareness of disruptive threats and buy in, methods for rapid testing and learning, and processes for sustaining initiatives and ensuring success.
We offer a suite of resources and tools designed to address critical needs to digitally transform the enterprise with strategic facilitation, targeted problem solving and hands-on learning while delivering tangible outcomes, and platforms and metrics for ensuring success.
This is not traditional consulting. We believe in learning while solving real business problems and have a unique methodology for leveraging collaboration and experiential learning to future-proof individuals and organizations.
We flex to adapt to what is needed to solve the innovation problem at hand and we move fast. We curate the right resources which can be tech entrepreneurs, thought leaders, executives with extensive track records, consultants with diverse perspectives, students, agile design/dev teams, and others. All with proven track records. Some examples of things you can do with us include:
- Take part in a half-day executive session to raise awareness of disruptive threats and identify high potential opportunities
- Assign mentors and coaches in unique learning modes to create custom learning while achieving company goals
- Immerse a team in an environment of creative, innovative, outside thinkers who bring fresh ideas, context and skills
- Facilitate interactive brainstorming sessions, executive briefings from faculty and experts in the field, one-to-one coaching opportunities for executives and team training
- Explore out-of-the-box ideas while developing talent in a Co-Innovation Lab or define an internal Lab program to run inside your organization
- Assemble and run crowd-sourced ideation or co-creation sessions with populations you select
- Construct high-impact, get-things-done activities in the form of workshops, boot camps, jam sessions, and hackathons. These events can be held at creative offsite locations or can be run onsite as high impact, targeted team activities
- Source startups and talent to work on specific ideas or challenges to validate ideas, develop use cases and potentially develop a partnership toolkit
- Develop an innovation road map and deliver the people, tools, and resources needed to execute on it or training internal resources to run it
- Execute assessments, develop a plan, metrics for success, and identify how to ensure success of innovation initiatives
- Provide scalable, repeatable processes for galvanizing innovation within the enterprise